Picture This Writing


I have decided that I should have been an owl.  The later it gets the better I focus and the more work I get done.  I hit my stride at 7:30 pm.  Here's the only problem with that - I get up at 5:30 am and my mind doesn't slow down until midnight.  Sad, I know.
Anyway, this will be a quick post.  I am going to do my best to be a better blogger this week.  We will see how that goes.  I definitely seem to be getting more accomplished now that the craft room is functional and I've started listening to old Friday Night Lights episodes.  By the way, LOVING my bajillion mason jars full of markers.  They came in quite handy tonight.  Plus, I love the fact I can work at the laptop, send something to the printer, grab the paper, scissors, and markers, and go to town.  

Speaking of paper, scissors, and markers, I have a new writing packet to share.  It's called my Picture This Writing packet.  It was created to give kids the chance to share their favorite places to visit.  I've discovered that my kids do SOOO much better with their writing when they have a little craft included with it.  Below are pictures.  I also made three different types of writing paper so it's easier to differentiate.  If you have any questions, shoot me an email and if you like the packet, click on it.  It will take you straight to my TPT store.  









Have a great day tomorrow!  Hopefully, I'll be back with a quick Mother's Day freebie tomorrow.  

1 comment